International webinar "The challenges for BRICS cooperation in the post-COVID19 world"
Organizers: BRICS Russia Expert Council, National Committee on BRICS Research (Russia), Institute for Applied Economic Research (IPEA)
Date: June 18, 2020
Time: 10 am (Brasilia time) | 16 am (Moscow time)
Working language: English
Opening remarks by:
- Norberto Moretti, Brazilian BRICS Sherpa.
- Pavel Knyazev, Russian BRICS Sous-sherpa.
Panel - The challenges for BRICS cooperation in the post-COVID19 world
- Ivan Oliveira, Director, Department of International Studies, IPEA.
- Victoria Panova, Managing Director, National Committee on BRICS Research.
- HHS Viswanathan, Distinguished Fellow, Observer Research Foundation.
- Renato Baumann, Coordinator of Investment and Development Cooperation Studies, IPEA.
- Chen Huaqiao, Associate Professor, Sichuan International Studies University.
- Karin Vazquez, Fudan Scholar, Fudan University.
Launch of the special edition on BRICS of the journal: Perspective of the
World Review (Revista Tempo do Mundo – RTM)
- Ivan Oliveira (IPEA), co-editor of the special edition on BRICS.
- Victoria Panova (NKIBRICS), co-editor of the special edition on BRICS.
- Pedro Silva Barros, Editor-in-chief of the journal.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com